Technology is central to all aspects of the food business, from R&D through operations to sales and marketing. FoodlineWeb Science is the world's foremost authority on published information in the fields of food science and technology from 1972 onwards, and is an invaluable resource that can be integrated across your business. Each record includes full bibliographic details and an informative and practical abstract, giving a clear indication of the content and commercial relevance of the article. The indexing and search systems used in FoodlineWeb Science ensure that you can locate the most relevant information quickly and simply. All entries are indexed in-depth; giving you the flexibility to search free-text across a record, make use of quick reference category selections or take advantage of the powerful thesaurus and 'smart-search' facilities.
- Easy-to-use search system
- Updated daily
- Most journals online within a few weeks of receipt
- Annual growth of 22,000 abstracts
- Covers all aspects of the major food and drink product sectors, including processing; packaging; microbiology; nutrition and health; pest control and pesticides; sensory evaluation; analysis; shelf-life; waste treatment; retailing; biotechnology; environmental issues; hygiene; quality assurance; and crisis management
- Abstracts produced from
- 550 patents (UK, European, US, World (PCT) and Japanese) per month
- 400 international journals covering several foreign languages
- Book chapters, standards, statutory instruments, government papers and technical reports
- Abstracts are of the full text, not just the author's abstract
- All entries indexed in-depth
- Saves you time in finding the information that you require
- Abstract gives you clear indication of commercial relevance of article
- You have the latest information to hand, which you can use to inspire, innovate and resolve issues
What can FoodlineWeb Science help me do?
- Monitor advances in technology; new packaging innovations; and novel application of existing technologies
- Highlight the functionality of new ingredients
- Generate new product ideas
- Improve process performance
- Solve manufacturing problems
All Member companies of Leatherhead Food Research are entitled to complimentary access to the current database of FoodlineWeb Science Now, giving access to the last 6 months abstracts from the FoodlineWeb Science database. Contact Membership Services for your username and password (a maximum of three usernames and passwords are provided per company).
Example of a book abstract
Example of a journal abstract
Example of a patent abstract
Cost of FoodlineWeb Science
For more information about the FoodlineWeb Science database, or to subscribe to it, please contact us on +44 (0)1372 822241 or e-mail email@example.com or complete the subscription form.