Many news services provide just headlines or very selective and brief abstracts, but FoodlineWeb News provides a summary of all the latest news relevant to the food and drinks industry from both the UK and around the world. Available as a daily news feed via e-mail, FoodlineWeb News delivers everything that's 'hot news' in the food and drink sector to your 'inbox' before 10.30 a.m. GMT each day. In addition, the historic archive from 1985 to date contains more than 180,000 records, allowing you to research past stories.
- Updated daily by 10:30 a.m.
- Annual growth of more than 7,000 abstracts
- Covers all major food and drink product sectors, including food safety; diet, health and nutrition; food innovation; consumer trends and taste tests; and government and environmental issues
- Abstracts produced from
- Daily and weekend national newspapers
- Internet sources e.g. BBC, Associated Press, Food Standards Agency
- Specialist magazines, such as New Scientist, Which?, the Food Magazine
- Supplementary abstracts and links to the full text of items selected from news information provided by Decision News Media
- Easy to use search system for archival news
- Saves you the time of scanning the papers
- You have the latest information to hand
- Abstract gives you clear indication of the slant that the press are putting on each article
- Information you can use
What can FoodlineWeb News help me do?
- Understand the facts behind today's food scares and respond to them
- Identify what the press are telling your customers
- Determine what consumers think about your products
- Monitor competitor activity
- Understand consumer attitudes and buying patterns
- Follow diet and health trends
- Monitor advances in innovation and technology
- Generate new product ideas
Example of a News Abstract
Cost of FoodlineWeb News
For more information about the FoodlineWeb News database, or to subscribe to it, please contact us on +44 (0)1372 822241 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the subscription form.